Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week 98

Tell grandpa I love him and send him lots of love.

Glad Church has got you busy, I can't wait to be on the back row making faces at you while you are in the stand

Our week was good, we got some new people to come to church! it's a great great great family!
The father is MA (less active) and the wife and daughter aren't members. but DANG this week changed a lot for them.
The father is full pillas(batteries) and his wife as well.
We went with many members to their house and well, they love it.
This week we are going to invite them to be baptized.
The work goes on.

Daniela is good.
She had her baptisim date and all, but the members went to the Temple so she wanted to be baptized with them here.
going to be great.

Danel (cr) (recent convert) went to the temple and boar his testimony. Then during the last hymn "oid el toque de clarín," he started to cry. He was smiling during the whole song.

This Sabbath was the best I have had in my life. I can't describe it Dad. I felt the Lords spirit inside me during the whole 3 hours.
I thought of how  I feel my saviors love
He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior's love,
The love he freely gives me.

He loves me. He gives me love freely every day
.
I know He knows me, I know He died for me, and I know, He will embrace me when I go back to him.

Love you guys. Know that I love you so much. I will not trunky myself.
Like you always say dad, the work goes on. and I'm still here... so....
the work goes on.

Elder Pead
ps. I learned how to make a ensalada(salad) but DANG! you gonna love it.


Elder Pead has Jesus inside


No comments:

Post a Comment