Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 61

Well the truth is, I was feeling pretty down this week. We only had three lessons this week. I have felt pretty down on myself, just in a sense, sad. I have been reading your email you sent me over and over. Yes it is true what you said, the adversary has been working hard on me trying to put lots of stupid things in my head. I have felt a little down the last couple weeks. I feel a lot better now, after reading your letter and a moment I had yesterday with a sister from the ward. We went to her house after all of our citas (appointments) fell through. We talked to her and she told us to think of our Savior sometimes, he has done so much for us. Has taken upon him all of our burdens. All we need to do is keep going forward. Our problems are small compared to the things that he went through and the things he did for us. That made me realize that I just need to continue to work hard to not feel sad but work better. That has really helped me out  this week. Thank you for your letter.

Sorry for not telling you the name of my area. I am serving in Ciudad Modelo 1 (model city 1).  The ward is called Ciudad Modelo.  
 
Don't worry mom and dad, my shoes are doing just fine. I have the two pairs we bought and I have hardly used the second pair. I do not need any other shoes nor gym shoes.  Thank you for worrying but I am fine. Besides you don't want to have too nice of things, you don't want people to think you have money and rob you. :)  My gym shoes, even though they are a little torn, they are just fine.

I've been really reading your letter a lot today just reading and reading and reading. I want you guys to know that I really love you a lot. It's been a tough week but I know it will get better.  You have given me the best advice.

We are still trying to find people to teach. We do have a new ward mission leader. We will be working hard with him. It will be really good we are going to give him a good impression and let him know that we really want to work hard with him. Hopefully we can get lots of good help from the members.

Keep praying for us and our area.

Sorry this email is so short.

I love you all.

Have a great week.

Elder Pead

Zone Photo from the Meeting with Elder Uceda


No comments:

Post a Comment