Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 59- Hard Week

Hey guys, it's me, Elder Pead.

This week has been a hard week. We only had five lessons. They were mostly with just one investigator. Three with her and two others. We have one investigator who is progressing and she will be baptized on the 24th. We are trying to figure out how to help the others and also find others to teach. It's hard, we haven't been able to find good people to teach. This week we are focusing hard on trying to find good people. We always need to improve on this part of the work. It is hard, but we will continue to do our best and work harder at it. We need to do everything possible, and we will.

Our investigator is progressing very well, she is doing great and we see progress and testimony growth every day.  We do have a few others we are working with.

The sister missionaries also had a little bit of struggle this week with one of their good investigators, her dad went to a different church and came back with a lot of anti-Mormon literature and has told his daughter that she cannot see the missionaries anymore. She still wants to meet with the missionaries. But her dad is very against it. It's pretty sad. Trying to figure out what to do in some of  these situations.

I saw the pictures you sent. Everyone looks so big. Bowen is so tall. Shaylee and Ashley are so big. I'm seeing everyone grow up. It's scary. I can also see that Jarrett has a great mustache. He is so cute.

Thanks mom and dad and everyone for loving me so much. I'm in a happy mood these days. Just need to continue to put my heart into everything we do. It was a hard week and we did get desanimados (discouraged) but when you do, you just have to change your attitude and be happy. Just start again and keep trying.

I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for everything. I will send you pictures when I can. It's been a hard week, we bought so much stuff this week for our house. Don't know if I told you before, but our house is in terrible shape. I had to buy so many things. I had to buy an electrical breaker for the house. And I just barely got the reimbursement for that, from the office. Then we lost the keys to the house, so our zone leaders had to go to the office to get another key. We had to pay them for their taxi ride to bring us the key. That just drained us so we're down for the last bit of money we have for the next few days. And the ATM that is closest to us does not work. It will be an interesting next few days.

I miss you guys, love you guys, have a great week.

Pray for us and our area. We really need the help.

Elder Pead


Cali 


Cristo El Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment