Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 26- The Good and The Bad

Hey Mom Hey Dad,

I'm having a nice day, I am really tired though.

I'm really happy that everyone Venezuela loved everything you sent them. Especially the pictures of me. Dad you're crazy I don't look a thing like you.

This week was nice, we prayed about how many baptisms or what goal we should make for this transfer. After the prayer my companion asked me how many baptisms I thought we're going to have. I told him he wasn't going to like it, I think we will have 10. Then he looked at me and said why on earth did I not feel that? I feel like we would have four he said. We have set a goal of 10, and to be able to meet that, we need to follow the rules with exactitude. Even the rules That are really hard, like being right next to  my companion always. Like sometimes we walk into a store and then we get the little separated. As well as leaving the apartment on time. So we are really trying to work on those things.

Thanks for the scripture reference from the talks you guys heard on Sunday. I will read Heleman chapter 5 today, hopefully it will help with some of our investigators.

We had a baptism today! Julio César Mora, and well I did not perform the baptism. He asked my companion to do that, but he asked me to confirm him and give him the gift of the Holy Ghost.
It was really cool actually to do that, I feel like my Spanish is improving. And because of that my blessings are also improving.


Tell mom I love her and that I will never not love her. Ha ha. Thanks dad for the comments on the bowling pictures last week. Yes,you should've taught me to bowl better. And yes I do look very stylish in those bowling shoes. When I looked at those shoes I thought of Nacho Libre and his white boots.

It's really cool that the Bishop is working with three of the young man in the ward to get the papers going for the missions. That is really cool.

Yes I did look at those pictures you sent me of you and mom in the mission. They are really great. I'm going to download them and put them on my flash drive.

Here are the Pictures we sent Dallin.
Yes, I am and have always been that good looking.


Things going good, working good with my companion. My companion has a year in the mission, and he is younger than me so sometimes I feel like he doesn't understand me but he does and just some little things we need to work on together.

I do have some bad news for you though, yesterday I got really sick. I feel little sick today just to my stomach. I ate some yogurt and well I didn't sit good it wasn't pretty. I felt like I was going to die and never wake up. So that was a new thing. I really hope that doesn't happen to me again. Ever ever ever ever ever. It was not good being sick I do not like being sick on the mission. It's not fun. We had a lot of people lined up to talk to yesterday and we had to cancel them all and that was not good. All new contacts. And we promised we would be there. Sunday was the only day we could go and visit with them. We will see what we can do.

We have to send pictures of our apartment to Sister Pricoli every week.  Since I'm the only one with a camera I'm in charge of that. Trying to figure out how to upload different things and send to her. Oh, speaking of my camera guess what? The other elders had a baptism this week and they wanted to use my camera. I said that was fine they could get it to me the next day since we meet in the same Chapel. It was really funny we went to the baptism and what happened was the Elder entered the font, but forgot to take the camera out of his pocket. So you know, my camera is broken. No, not really, the camera seems to be fine the only thing is the screen is a little weird but it still takes pictures so it's almost normal.

Thanks mom for talking about having patience and faith. Those are great things to work on.  And for your prayers for myself and my companion. Love you guys a lot, tell Jarrett I love him too.

Don't worry I'm not that sick anymore, and I will never ever ever eat yogurt again. I think the worst part is that we were trying to help a couple get married so they can be baptized.  Members from the other ward in our chapel were selling the yogurt to help them have money to get married.

Love you guys very much, hope you have a great week.

Elder Pead

No comments:

Post a Comment