Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 23

Hey mom and dad,

Just want to tell you guys that I love you very much I'm glad you guys can't stop thinking about me.

I will be on the lookout for the package from the primary children.

I'm really glad that things are going good at home. Glad that grandma is feeling better.

I'm sending you pictures today of the clothes and things that you sent. Don't worry everything is great with the clothes you sent.

What's new with me? Yesterday we had a baptism of Diana age 9. Her dad baptized her. Because she was nine and the family was less active it was a really special. It was really great.  We organized everything, it all went perfect. There were so many people there. The funniest thing ever, the elder from Brazil who is here with us, was asked to do the confirmation. He threw in the Portuguese word for Melchizedek during the confirmation and it sounded really funny.

Thanks for all the references to the Lord's chips for the orphans in your email. Got to love Nacho Libre.

Things going fine here. Not a lot that is new. Tomorrow we will be starting to eat at the new pensionista. Also transfers will be this next Sunday, I believe. I have lost track of the weeks in this transfer. But hey, by the end of this transfer I will have six months under my belt as a missionary. Wow that's a lot take in.

I'm learning a lot of Spanish with my companion. The hardest part is learning the finer points of Spanish grammar.

I hope that everything continues to go good for you guys.
That's about it, I love you guys a lot. We had a baptism this week! Yes! Great family!

Tell everyone hello, talk to you next week.

Elder Pead









I'm Lovin it

Thanks for the shirts Mom.






Band of Brothers



No comments:

Post a Comment