Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week One



ONE WEEK DOWN, 103 TO GO!

I wanted to say i miss you a lot. like a lot a lot. I miss mom and Jarrett and
everyone.
I've broken down a couple of times, mostly crying, but not wanting to
leave. It's nice here and i really do enjoy aspects of it.

Tell mom I love her dearly, and she means the world to me.

Tell Jarrett i love him so much, and he can have my room now. Also give him
a big hug from me, also one for mom.

Dad, i have a challenge for you.

I want you and mom to go the temple once a month, and get a jar, fill it
up with 24 pictures or papers, and each time you go the the temple, take
one out. so that in 24 mouths, you will be able to see me again.

Please read Elder Bednars talk from 2009, Honorable, hold a name and standing.
its grand and i want you and mom to go as much as possible.

Ill send you pictures soon. they have weird rules. but i have two companions.
THEY ARE COOL.

We went to the temple today, and i know that i must do my hardest in doing
the mission. I felt of the Lords love, and I know i have to share the love
i have for you guys with others, so they can experience the same love.

I love you so much. Con todo mi corazon. With love and hugs,
Elder Pead.

P.S. LOVE YOU AGAIN!!!!!
Oh that talk was so hard! i wrote it, but i didn't get to do it. and Sunday
is the best day. It's probably the best part of the week!

1 comment:

  1. He really loves you guys a lot! As it should be. Love him a lot!

    ReplyDelete