Friday, September 19, 2014

Week Three

DEAR PAPA,

You got to stop writing those big emails haha.
The blog is grand, don't worry about it. It's perfect. Also, paint my room
grey for me haha. My foot is doing fine, we don't wash are clothes, some
workers do it. It's because the church knows members who are out of work, so
they help by giving jobs. My companions are from Idaho, and Arizona.
Oh yeah! the temple is great! I've been though it 4 times now. The first 3
times I listened to it in English with translator headsets, but last time I went
though it in Spanish. Its harrrrd, but I got it. Also, they have HONEYWELL
THERMOSTATS for the temple, thought you might enjoy that. Tell every one
thanks for the support too!!
The food is here is great. It's like what mom makes so I can't complain haha.
I'm so happy that Jarrett is getting better with his schooling! tell him I
love him so much.
Tell mom I love her as well. I'm so glad she sends me emails.
I'm trying to speak as much Spanish as possible, but dannng its hard! I get my
Latino companion next week so it will be fun! haha.
Yes, my ping pong skills are pristine.
Oh YEAH! we went proselyting yesterday and we got a contact! It's been from
soup to nuts here! I love it!
Dad I love you sooo much. I think about you guys a lot, but more of the
family aspect, and what I can show others of the love I have for you guys. I
Love you dad, write you soon
Tell everyone that I might write again in 4 to 5 days, so write back soon!
Don't be afraid to use my facebook haha.
Love always,
Your son
Elder Pead



Hola mama!

Gracias por tu email! Me encata que me escriba! Mama, yo te
quiero mucho! gracias por su amor por mi. Ese semana es muy dificil, pero
yo se con fe en Dios, todo es possible. Yo tengo un nuevo roommate, and el
es de Venezuela! El es muy loco, pero bien. haha. I get my new companions en
5 dias! el latino companion!!!! ahahahaha.

Mama, por favor, ir a la temple as much as you y papa can. It's a great
blessing!
Te quiero mama!


Élder Pead


No comments:

Post a Comment