Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week Two

Three emails today.

Hey Dad!

I have two companions, Elder Bruveleit and Elder Zapata.  Also, Sending pictures is hard. I'll probably send you it in a different email.  It has a weird limit.  A strange rule here is No cameras in the MTC, only on p day.
Spanish is still hard, but it is more a personal thing for me, I guess.  Better get down to business. ha-ha.  I'm doing my hardest and I'll get to it.  My days are get up study, eat, go to class, study, study, teach in Spanish, go to lunch, relax, study, study and study. Play sports, and don´t worry, I'm talking it easy, very easy. Ping pong is my game, dad.  And most importantly,  study, study and study, then sleep.  So um yeah. lots of stuff.

I cannot emphasize enough how much going to the temple will help you. I really hope you guys go a lot, because I love to read that you're going.  I'll send mom a personal email soon.
And yeah, don't send packages here, or letters. Tell people that. I will not get them, they take forever.
The food is grand. I love it.  The most important thing is eggs here make me barf. I'm not kidding. I eat a lot differently now, but dang.....that stuff is nasty.
Oh yeah, there are tons of Missionaries here, a lot left today, but I'm sure we'll get some more!
I'll be sending you a personal email soon.
Love you guys

Elder Pead



Dad, Mom,

I'm out of time. I'll be sending my pictures soon. Also I'll really send you guys personal letters next week.  Send me an email any way.  Tell mom to write if she can and Jarrett too. Too much stuff and not enough time today, sorry.
I have so much to tell you next week. trust me, it will be worth the wait, I think.
With all the love a non Spanish son can have.

Elder Dallin Pead

p.s. please send me a list will all the family's birthdays and the birthdays of Eric, Christina, Miranda, Mickanne, and whoever else sooooon!

p.s.s the food here, I'm a lovinnnging it. ha-ha. But really, fish and eggs are a turn off. ha-ha




So, one of my companion email didn't work so now he is typing his emails because it now works!
I have extra time so Here is Mom's email!
Hola mama! La CCM es muy dificel, pero me encanta mucho el espiritu y el
evangelo!
I know how to say mi objectivo y la invitar del baptisado! y yo no nesesicte
use google translate to write my emails! Mi espanol es bueno, pero, yo
nescaitar conjugate mas por el pretite y el futura.
Mama, yo tengo mucho amor por ti.
Te quiero mucho mama!
Tu hijo muy guapo,
Elder Pead

Dad, you´re email will come next week! love you guys! tell Jarrett i love

him! and see if he can write me one too!





1 comment: