Thursday, November 26, 2015

Week 65

Hey guys,

So this week what can I say? We have two investigators with baptismal date!. Do you know how great that is? That is really great!  I love it! It feels good and also I feel relieved. We are really hyped about that. Hoping that everything goes good this week with them.

This week we have a good plan of how to get our area to progress more. I will be on the lookout for the packages you sent thanks.

This week we have Sister Mendez who will be going home, ending her mission.  We will be trying to help her get through the week and send her off in style.

Yes dad, I have been studying Spanish more this week and I know what you mean when you say we should always continue to study more.  It feels good to study more.  Thanks.

This is the last week of this transfer. My companion is kind of trunky to leave this area. We are still focusing on contacting all the time and meeting new people. We will see what happens come transfers.

Just trying to continue to see how we can help the area be better. Trying to come up with good ways to help the area and our district do better. We are going to be doing a district fast this week and we know that it will help us do good during this week.

I will be putting into practice your advice. Life is good if you make it so. So, make it so!
So,  I will make it so.  Super so.

Love you guys. Talk to you next week.

Elder Pead

the golden plates of elder pead



time for service


new keys to the house



No comments:

Post a Comment