Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 63

Hey mom and dad,

Had a great week this week. This week we have been teaching the people we found last week. We have been teaching them and some of them just wanted to fight with us. We have learned that when we have a special lessons, we try to focus on teaching the people and not just teaching a lesson. It's great to see the progress and how we are becoming better teachers.

Hey, we actually finally got a new DVD player this week. So we are watching episodes of the district. It's been really great to see the progress of how we are becoming better teachers.

I had an interview with my mission president this week and it was really nice.  It's great to see how he always helps me to become a better person. It's always great to be able to talk to him.

Cool, that you guys went to the David Archuleta concert. Mom, I'm reading your note. I am laughing so hard.  Yes, I will try to be more like David Archuleta!

It's great that Jarrett in his prayers says bless Dallin in Colombia every day. I love him so much.

I laughed a lot when I saw the photos mom sent of the zoo in Cali.  Bacano. (Dallin's mom has started watching a  Colombian Novela filmed in Cali.  When she saw the Cali  Zoo that Dallin had been to a few weeks ago, she started jumping up-and-down and screaming very loudly. Of course she had to pause the show, take pictures of the screen and send them to Dallin.)

This week that is coming up we will be finding more people to teach. It was a lot of hard work this week, we find these great people and work with them and hey we had some investigators come to church this week  that hadn't come in a while and it was great to see them. We are really just focusing on their needs.  It is so important that we always have the spirit with us to be able to help them.

Want you to know that I really do love you guys and miss you a lot. This week I received answers to my prayers. I have been thinking a lot about Jesus Christ and how he wants us to become perfect like him. I have been trying to think of the things I can do better to remember him and be more like him.

Love you guys,  have a great week.

Elder Pead

No comments:

Post a Comment