Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 48-Transfers and new Companion

Hey Mom, Hola papa.

So um.
TRANSFERS CAME.
My little boy tantachucho left this morning without saying goodbye to anyone.

THE WHOLE MISSION CHANGED OVER NIGHT, WHAT IS THIS LIFE.

But yeah. My little boy is off to the coast. I am here with a new elder named Elder Mendez. He was a companion of elder coca. When they were in Pasto. So you know, it's gonna be great.

I'm super psyched for this week. We found a family of the family of Duban, Majerly and Jose Luis. We have a baptism date for them and a date of marriage!!! MARRIAGE!
I'm super happy. we are gonna break new ground!

Yeah. I miss my boy, but hey, he's growing up, just like I did. haha.
As well as my two favorite sisters left... so now I'm super sad because they were really nice support for the district. So now, I got to gain the confidence of the new missionaries. But hey. its gonna be great.

Tell everyone I love them, alot.
alot.
like alot alot.

Tell Grandpa I love him so much and I feel his love.

Have a great week.

Love your son.

Elder Pead
PS. I'm sending lots of selfies this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment