Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Week 44 Lot of rescuing to do

That's great that all is good at home.

I really don't know what's going on in the world but I know that the Lord is speeding up his work here, and in all countries. So I know that the time of the Lord will be coming one day soon.

Well, we had a another baptism, but now, I know that we have a lot to do. If we have 200 assisting in the ward, we will have a casa capilla(house to use as a chapel) here in Gorgona.  So, I'm kind of stressed, but I will do my part, the members will do their part and we will have that casa capilla. we need to do a lot of rescuing here, but it's possible. I know it is. We just got to keep pushing forward and all.

Oh yeah,
Elder Coca is in my district. Funny how the mission is so small. Huh.

Love you guys,
Tell mom I love her, tell Jarrett I love him.  I hope you all have a great week.

Elder Pead










No comments:

Post a Comment