Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 43 Arrived in Villagorgona. Three weeks worth of Photos

Hey mom and dad,

It's Elder Pead, your son Dallin. I'm here in Villagorgona, it is very very great. Yes like you thought we have to go all the way to Cali to attend church.  What I have heard and what I have learned is that we have the best members. That is extremely true we have some great members here. It seems like their trial of their faith is to attend church.  Because it is so far away. It is a 30 minute ride by bus. That is the faith that they have to endure  and show God.

So I get to learn how to save my money, I did not know that we had to go to Cali so many times. Pretty much I need to save 20 mil.(20 thousand pesos) Because of transfers and all I am getting low on money.
Everything is going good here. Everyone loves me! Seriously everyone loves me. I decided to change a lot. Here I am more outgoing. It feels good to be outgoing.

As for the district, I'm still trying to figure out my responsibilities. There are so many things to learn. Because I am so far away from members of my district sometimes I feel helpless. I will find a way to reach out to them and help them.

I am glad that grandma is feeling a little better. Also that mom was muy emocionada (very excited) when she read my last email.

I hope you have fun at the pageant with all the crazies. Be sure and tell Darren and Mellody and all the kiddies hello for me.

My new companion is Elder Tantachuco. He is from Peru, he is 18 years old and he is a blast. We have a good time talking and everything is fine.

I am sending pictures this week. They're in the new folder. Man I am tired today. It is so hot here. It's so hot, hotter than Jamundi.

I'm not stressed or anything just tired because it's hot. We keep trying and do the best we can and deal with it. It's going to be good.

That's about all I have for this week. Glad everything is going fine for you guys. Hope you guys are doing good and all is well. I am really just tired. Next week I should have more to tell you.

Thanks for all the letters and prayers. Love you a lot.

Elder Pead

































2 comments:

  1. More outgoing mmmmmmmm!?
    Love this kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, I know, he has really struggled with opening up. LOL

      Delete