Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 36

Hey  Mom and Dad,

Today will be short.

First great fotos of the family! Glad all went well with The best baptism of the world!(Dallin's cousin Shaylee was baptized this past Saturday)
Because here, it was a hassle! Like ugh!
The day of the baptism, the lady in charge of the baptismal clothes went on vacation, and me and my companion went a wild goose chase to find some ropa bautismal para ninas!(baptismal clothes for girls) yah!
Like it was a pain in the nalgas.(behind)
But we found it, and well, the baptism was so fast and great!!!

Lina was so nervous but happy.  Monica, the mother, told my comp and I, thank you so much for helping me come back to the church, and now my daughter will follow in the path. Dang! I love that family.
The members have done so much work with them, she now has a llamamiento!!!(calling in the church)

I love the mission. Things are hard.  But we get through them.  Also, my new companion will be my district leader, and is from Peru. His name is Elder Valenzuela.  So close to Venezuela hahah.

Love you guys. I'm so happy that Jarrett is progressing little by little. I love him so much. (Jarrett was singing the words to the hymns in church this week.  First time he has done that.)

I love you mom

love you dad

love you all

Elder Pead


Foto of the baptisim of  Lina Katerine Muñoz Mincanquir

No comments:

Post a Comment