Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 39 - A Baptism and Teaching 34 new Investigators

Hey pop,

Well, we got a baptisim!!! whatttt!
Esteban Monkayo Aries was baptized on the 23 of May. The 40 year anniversary of the Mission Colombia Cali. He now, is preparing to baptize his mom in about a month! How great is this gospel!

As well as Viviana and Sebastian will be baptized this week!
We also are helping a man called Maricio prepare for baptism.
he has lots of dudas(doubts) but he´ll get through them.

Let's see. Well dad, in response to your eating well question, I am eating alot. like alot.  It's the mountains here that take off the pounds. So don't worry, I'm not overdoing it.  To be honest, I don't even exercise haha.  Really.

I really love it here in Pasto, so I know I'm going to get transferred.
but I'm not gonna be trunky!

This week, we found and taught 34 new investigators! The highest in the whole mission, and the highest zone and district!  My comp and I have been extremely tired. But we are pushing though, now we just got to see who wants to progress and who does not. We have got lots to do, and lots of baptismal dates to put down.

Tell Gabe I said hi! Tell him that he'll be a great missionary when the time comes!

Yeahhhh a package... I hope I'll get it, because transfers are really really really close.  So yeahhh.

I'll be twenty years old, but I still feel like I'm 10.

Oh yeah. we went out to Capitan Nirvana to celebrate with our district! so yeahhhh lots of pictures this week haha.

Oh yeah, and dad, when I left for the mission, I was 38 pants size... I think I'm wearing 34 or 32 pants size? I traded some pants with my comp because I needed some that fit haha.
Oh and new Spanish plan... so yeah, hope it works out.

Love you Mom and Dad. Love you soooo much and jarbear(Jarrett).
I miss you, I love you, and I'll write you guys next week.

Love,

Elder Pead























No comments:

Post a Comment