Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 14 - The Young



This week has been a whirlwind, contacting 10 people a day has really helped me not be nervous anymore, even though it still scares me to death, but it's really cool!

We have found some cool people, and hopefully this week we will be able to teach them!
There is this one kid who we have been teaching as of late.  His name is Jose Gabriel and he is 10. he is currently living with a member Sol Mafla, who just went though the temple, he was has a little sister who loves to mess with us.

He came to church a few weeks ago, and loved it. He made some friends and he has been reading the Book of Mormon. The day we gave him one, he started reading all the testimonies of the prophets, the witnesses and even the introduction. The next time we visited him, he told us he was in Alma! He is a fast reader! Today, after I send this last letter, we will be teaching him about the restoration. We got pictures for him and his sister to look at and I really hope he understands what we say and I hope he can feel the spirit. He is something else. The young always impress me.

Hope you all have a good week!

Love

Elder Pead





Rocking the New Nativity Neck Tie that was in the package from home.




Yummy, Strawberry Shake



Do I look like Juan Valdez?























No comments:

Post a Comment