Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 15 - Which Way do You Face?

This week has been fast, really fast.
We have 2 new investigators and we will be focusing on them this week.
Also this less active family that really needs are help. So we got this week cut out for us.

Also, yesterday was Lights Day!
It's a holiday where every puts out candles everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
I'll hopefully send some pictures this next week, because I was a butt and didn't by batteries for my camera.... I'm a butt.

We are also working on singing hymns in English this week, and the elders English is getting better! so I'm happy!!!! yeah!

I would also encourage you all to read the talk by Elder Lynn G Robbins, Which Way Do You Face? As well as Lord is it I by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf, they go really hand in hand.

love you lots!

Also, please share the video, He Is The Gift on face book, twitter and where ever you can. For realssss.
I would totally share on twitter. but you know...........

rules...

Love you all!

Elder Pead




No comments:

Post a Comment