Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 76

Hey guys,

We have had a really good week. We went on divisions with the zone leaders. Elder Lyons and Elder Rojas.  Elder Lyons was my old district leader from Pasto.  We learned so much. I can tell you that as a missionary there is always something new to learn. It doesn't matter how much time you have in the mission there is always something new that you can learn.

I wanted to share with you something I studied this week. It is found in Matthew chapter 6.  What I like about this is how God prepares things for us. In the last few verses it talks about the fowls of the air and how they do nothing yet God provide for them. We are much better than them so why wouldn't God provide for us? This really touched me. We have been sharing this a lot with our investigators. God provides for his people. I've really come to appreciate this.
.
What I want to share with you guys is that God gives us the things that we need in his time. He really does provide for us and we need to have an Eternal perspective.

We are still working with the part member family. We are starting to work with them on their marriage license papers. So wish us luck on that.

I am really happy to be here. It was great to visit with the zone leaders. I really appreciated the things that they were able to teach me.

We are kind of struggling with finding new investigators. That is what we are working on and hope to accomplish this coming week.

To sum up how I feel right now. I am really really really happy, I am really really tired, and I really really want to eat some food right now.

I love it, the work is grand!  Have a great week and tell everyone I love them.

Elder Pead












No comments:

Post a Comment