Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 51 - Working for a Casa Capilla

So um... we need to like... baptize or rescue like 10 people... and we get the Casa Capilla(Meetinghouse in a home)... wow, that's a lot to do.

My district had 5 baptisms, twas grand. Well what can I say, everything is fine. We are trying to find people who are really interested in the church. We have about 3 or 4 future baptisms. A couple, and a single mom and her kid. They came to church yesterday and love it!  So yeah we got a lot to do.
what us... um. yeah....

I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF ME. ITS SO GREAT. HAHA. I'm cool.(I saw a picture of  Dallin when he was in upward bound at Dixie State University. I was doing some HVAC work in some offices there this week.)

WOW! Devin is starting his mission papers and Samie is planning on going on a mission. Sweet!  Well tell them that it's a great experience and stuff!

My district is very different and we all have different problems. It's hard. but I got to keep on trying.  So, yeah lots to do.

We have about 3 menos activos (less active) that we are trying to get reactivated. So that also a lot of work.

oh yeah I hope you get the fotos(photos) this week!(we didn't)
Tell everyone I love them.

And dad... tell grandpa to take a shower haha.(Grandpa Pead says he won't take a shower till the Colorado Rockies win.  If the Rockies stink, he stinks)

Love ya.

Elder Pead. That son of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment